Welcome to our first List it Tuesday!
We got this wonderful idea from a wonderful blog, artsyville, we read this blog often and love the ideas. This was one we just fell right in love with.
It is a chance for us to express ourselves using words. Come with us and enjoy the wonder of words.

Snow, what does it mean to you.
To me snow mean cold and hot chocolate! Today’s list was inspired by the fact today was the first snow fall of the season at my house. I am so inspired by it! Snow is so magical.


What does snow mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. hi tara and tamara! i love your snowflake - what a great idea for a list layout! thanks for participating - i'll have another post up today in case you'd like to jump in again! xo, aimee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!