Who Says Crafts are the only form of art?
Baked goods and any other form of food can be too!
               My boyfriends Mom sent me about 6 rolls of dough she made for me to bake for Christmas.

                It may not seem like much when you look at it at first but it took most of my day to bake it all.

                                      I don't know about you but I looooovvveeeee cookies. <3

So if you have a grandmother or mother who loves to bake I would recommend asking for dough at Christmas. It comes in handy when you need goods to feed your guests with.




I had a wonderful day of baking and made many kinds of delicious cookies. John even helped me decorate a few. And as you can see... were rookies! Haha. But we had fun and thats all that counts :)

So I thought I would share one of my favorite parts of this past holiday with you. Hope you enjoy!
Night!





0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!