Have you ever had one of those days? If you have, you know what I am talking about. The days were you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and everything just seems bad. When everything coming from peoples mouths seem to tick you off and you just want to cry? Where you just want to run home and go back to bed because the world just seems too much for you. You just want to lock yourself in your room and cry in the corner and you have no idea why..?


     That was yesterday for me. A ball of emotion, rage and lack of sleep. I came home from work and just didn’t know what to do with myself. I was a useless pile on the couch, sitting there doing nothing but complain, “I don’t know why…” Do you ever think that the weather affects the way you feel? Well I do and I think that Mother Nature was in the same mood as me. We had a thunderstorm watch out last night, and the clouds matched my mood perfectly.
      My honey was a good sport though, he cooked me supper after he finally got out of me what I wanted. This is how our conversation went. “What are we having for supper” “I don’t know, nothing” “Nothing?” “I don’t want to do anything” As I throw my hands down on the couch like a child having a tantrum. “Well what do you want me to make” “I don’t know” This went on for a while he listed of almost everything we own. He attacked me with kisses and hugs until I had a smile on my face and told him what I wanted. Chicken sounded good and he even cooked them on the BBQ and made rice. It was so good; I wish he cooked more often.

    
     The rest of the night was a big ball of “I don’t know” or “I don’t want to.” I have a lot of love for my honey for putting up with me when I am like that, and I can’t help it. It’s just one of those days where I can’t do anything and I just feel like crap. I guess I didn’t sleep it off either because when I got up this morning I could just feel it. You know when you know it’s going to be one of those days. So did what I thought was right and stayed home. I was going to take Thursday off but decided to take today off instead; I didn’t want anyone to see me like this. So I am home and I am cleaning!! Because that’s what I do when I get mad, I have noticed lately, which is good because my house needed some TLC.
     But then the sun comes out and your mood changes a little, and then one comment from your best friend changes your whole day. It’s nice to know people love me even when I am a nut case. “Tamara you’re like the light bulb above my head, if I didn’t talk to you I don’t think the bulb would ever go off” You get a smile and a little tear on your face and you can just feel that feeling of errggg just flow down your finger tips and turn into a blog post. Even the smallest thought or action helps when you’re having one of those days. So to anyone who is having one of those days today, know that you’re not the only one and it will go away. Text one of your good friends or just get a hug from your honey, every little thing helps. Write it down, blog it or journal it, getting it off your chest is the best way to get to smiling again.



Don’t forget to smile!

2 comments:

  1. Omg Love it. This is absolutely true. You should go into creative writing along with photography because girl you have a way of connecting with people. This just totally meshed with me and how I have been feeling lately. Thanks!!!! -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know how it is- glad to have found your blog I came through Draw, doodle and decorate.
    Thanks for sharing your feelings so freely
    Johnina :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!