Outside my window… the moon is shinning
I am thinking… I need to go to bed fast
I am thankful… for the wonderful gift I have been given
One of my favourite things… my daily reading
From the kitchen… dirty dishes are calling for me
I am wearing… pj’s because I am on my way to bed
I am creating… a new life for my self
I am going… to bed
I am wondering… if I will find a church tomorrow
I am reading… One thousand gifts
I am hoping… I get to work on my painting this weekend
I am looking forward to… the hot weather the weather man promised me
I am hearing… the sound of James eating a late supper
Around the house… is dark
I am pondering… why I can fall asleep at my computer and as soon as I get to bed I am a wake…
Plans for the weekend… laundry

Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!