Song in my head….  
Beautiful, beautiful by Francesca Battistelli

In my window… my Halloween lights are glowing
I am thinking… of new things to draw
I am thankful… all the opportunities that I have been givin
One of my favourite things… music
From the kitchen… are clean dishes waiting to be put away
I am wearing… pj’s

I am creating… a sketch
I am going… to be sleeping soon, hopefully
I am wondering… why I stay up to late
I am reading… lyrics to songs I like
I am hoping… a new day full of fun
I am looking forward to… thursday
I am hearing… music playing in my ears
Around the house… there are clean towels and laundry
I am pondering… when my art angel will return
Plans for the week… edit photos and order Christmas cards

Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!