Remember THIS POST ?



Well I finally finished the painting. After I finished painting it, I didn't like it that much. I also didn't use watercolour paper and the paper got all warped :( forgot about that I guess.

But today I realized something while I was doing another sketch, I am not perfect and I don't have to be. A lovely lady that I have never meet told me this, her blog has helped me with not only my art but with my soul too.
Here is the final product....



it says...
Nature is something to behold if only given the chance to grow.

I think this means more to me then I ever knew it would. I just needed time to grow before I was ready to finish it. I rather fancy it now.

Don’t forget to smile!

2 comments:

  1. Tamara~

    Oh my goodness! What a beautiful blog!

    I love your sweet page~ a delightful artistic expression of your heart and the knowing that we are imperfect people doing imperfect things is so TRUE!

    I am grateful to be in this art journaling experience with you, it is a joy!

    Keep it up!!!
    Junelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you wrote about being imperfect. Trust me, we're all in the same boat! I fell in love with Junelle's sketch/painting & yours came out beautiful...keep up the positive thoughts & definately keep painting :o)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!