Last night I went to a Chocolate Extravaganza!  My Church’s Women's Ministries held a fundraiser for women in Haiti. Most people baked things or bought stuff to sell at the auction, it was amazing to see how creative people can be when it comes to chocolate. They raised almost $300, isn’t that amazing!!! As soon as I found out that I was going to go, I grabbed my camera headed out the door. I walked in and saw the table and just started clicking away.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Sorry for making you hungry♥ 


This first picture are made out of Cake!!!! covered in Chocolate!



















Don’t forget to smile!

1 comment:

  1. My mouth was watering the whole time. Looks so delicious. Those pictures are amazing, you captures all the deliciousness of each treat. Thanks for sharing tamara, Cant wait to see what they come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!